Sorry, this entry is only available in Brazilian Portuguese.
Abral´s board is always searching alternatives and tools to offer exclusive benefits to its members, who from now on also have the benefits of LIMA – Licensing Industry Merchandiser’s Association. LIMA is an American organization with headquarters in more than 15 countries with the mission to foster the growth and expansion of licensing around the world, raise the level of professionalism for licensing practitioners, and create greater awareness of the benefits of licensing to the business community at large.
- Weekly information on the sector via ABRAL and LIMA newsletters.
- Legal advice from ABRAL
- Advice in branding from ABRAL
- Free forums and events promoted by ABRAL
- Presence of ABRAL through ABRAL’s booth at multi-sector fairs, which is available as a support point for members.
- Discounts in multi-sector fairs that will be applied for, through support from the organizers.
- Free access to the research results that will map the sector in Brazil.
- Insert the licensing theme, through seminars, in colleges. Encourage a lecture cycle on licensing in the main universities in the country.
- To be part of the association of the national licensing sector, thus participating in the strengthening of the Brazilian market.
- Access to exclusive searches carried out by LIMA
- Special discounts for participation in the educational programs and courses promoted by LIMA through Licensing University
- Promotions and discounts for participation in international fairs and events.
For more information, visit: https://www.licensing.org/join-lima/